At Mt. Moriah, giving is about more than keeping the lights on. We encourage giving as a spiritual discipline, and teach the biblical principles of tithing. Our giving reminds us that all we have is not our own, but rather what God has entrusted to us during our time on earth. We are not simply stewards of our money, but also of our time, our relationships, our gifts and talents, and all of our resources.
We greatly value and appreciate each and every person who invests in our church, as it helps us to advance our mission and ministry in our community and across the globe. To learn more about how you can support Mt. Moriah, we have included links below to our most recent pledge card, which includes information about stewardship, gift giving, and growing as givers; First Fruits, our automated giving option; and EasyTithe, a tool that allows you to establish one-time or recurring gifts via an online partner. If you have questions about how you can invest in kingdom work at Mt. Moriah, please do not hesitate to contact our church office at (513) 752-1333.
- Our Most Recent Pledge Card can be accessed here.
- Our most recent Service Opportunity Directory is here.
- Our most recent Service Opportunities Commitment card is here.
- For information about automated giving, First Fruits, click here.
- To learn more about our online giving partner, EasyTithe, click here.